You are not logged in. If you
create a free account
and sign in, you will be able to customize what is displayed.
- Publisher: Pabel
Publisher Record # 25729
- Webpages: Wikipedia-DE
Full name: Erich Pabel Verlag GmbH & Co, was founded in 1949 in Rastatt by Erich Pabel. In 1970 the publishing group 'Heinrich Bauer' took over Pabel as well as its two competitors, the Hamburg-based 'Semrau' and the Munich based 'Moewig'.
Publication dates (to be completed):
- The ads on pp. 94 / 95 of Utopia Magazin #12 provide publication dates for the series "Der Landser" in July and August 1958 that are all on a Monday.
- Utopia Magazin #25 announces publication of #26 for Tuesday, 30 June 1959.
- Utopia #382 explicitly states 7 January 1964 as the publication date of #384, and #385 gives 3 March 1964 for #388, and these dates match the fortnightly publication schedule of 'Utopia'.
- Utopia #383 states 17 January 1964 for #384 and based on the above this must be a printing error.
- Kommissar X #500 is deduced for 4 October, based on: Pabel-Taschenbuch #353 stating publication date (20 November 1968) printed on p. 3 and an ad in Pabel-Taschenbuch #349 announcing KX #500 for the following week. This places Utopia #595 on 23 August 1968 as it was published simultaneously with KX #494.
Copyright © 1995-2020 Al von Ruff and the ISFDB team
ISFDB Engine - Version 4.00 (04/24/06)