Summary Bibliography: Crescent Dragonwagon
You are not logged in. If you
create a free account
and sign in, you will be able to customize what is displayed.
- Author: Crescent Dragonwagon
Author Record # 9151
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, USA
- Birthdate: 25 November 1952
- Language: English
- Webpages: dragonwagon.com, Wikipedia-EN
Note: Born as Ellen Zolotow in New York; the author grew up in the suburb Hastings-on-Hudson, has used the nickname "Crescent" since age 16, and legally changed the name to that later. Married Crispin Dragonwagon (an archaeologist) in 1970, divorced in 1975. (So the legal name is "Crescent Dragonwagon".) Later married Ned Shanks. They were the innkeepers of Dairy Hollow House, a country inn in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. He was killed in a bicycle accident about 2005. Crescent is best known for writing a large number of cookbooks, especially vegetarian cookbooks, and children's books. Has also written under the name "Ellen Parsons".
- "Something about the Author", Vol. 75, Gale Research Company, 1994
- "The Lost Roads Project: A walk-in book of Arkansas" by C. D. Wright, Deborah Luster, 1994, p. 74.
- "Dictionary of Pseudonyms: 13,000 Assumed Names and Their Origins", by Adrian Room, 5th ed., 2010.
- Vegetarian Times, Feb 2004, pp. 45-46.
Copyright © 1995-2022 Al von Ruff and the ISFDB team
ISFDB Engine - Version 4.00 (04/24/06)